Thread: IL-2 Great Battles Screenshots Thread

Default IL-2 Great Battles Screenshots Thread

Thread for all your favorite IL-2 Great Battles screenshots. Planes, Tanks, Ships, whatever. As long as it is Great Battles related it is a go.
    I have had the sim since 2013 and never installed it. I am one of those hundreds with the "Founders" forum rank on the BoS forums.
    I finally broke down and installed it last night, 21 July, 2019, and saw what I had been missing. Holy crow!!

These are the first screenshots I took. I had to optimize the images since the raw ones were too large, by kb size, for the Gallery at M4T.

The first one is right before I finished the install when it asks you to choose a mouse or joystick for game play.

The next two are after bailing out of my Bf 109G-6 hanging in my chute since I didn't take the time to learn any of the key mappings before I ran a quick mission.

The last one is from my foray into the tank corps.

Spent about three hours running around in T-34's and Tigers blowing things up. They are a heck of a lot of fun!

Wheels
    Last edited by wheelsup_cavu; 07-22-2019 at 08:31 PM.

Hopefully we will set up a DServer on the XO's server machine and we can really try out this sim. Looking into the future for the 352ndVFG.

Well Pers and I got the dserver running.

I even had a convertible 109 on the server for a bit.

One shouldn't open the canopy in flight...

I ran a few Quick missions with the tanks. My T-34 made a complete mess of several tanks and even a train later!

I shot one vehicle on the bridge and the others couldn't cross.

Plus I downloaded some missions and got them installed and running.

Imo not too shabby for just a couple of day.

Wheels
    Attached Images Attached Images