Thread: [Video] Russian Tunguska's Firing System Goes Awry Almost Kills Everyone

Default [Video] Russian Tunguska's Firing System Goes Awry Almost Kills Everyone

Why can't this happen when I'm inbound in an A-10?

Tunguska anti-aircraft weapon system jammed machine. Footage from different point of views.
    The following videos show a 9K22 Tunguska anti aircraft weapon system going out of control during live firing activity. Although some sources say footage was shot during the recent invasion of Crimea, it’s unclear when and where it was actually filmed.

Designed to provide all weather, day and night protection for infantry and tank regiments against low-flying aircraft, helicopters, and cruise missiles, it is armed with a surface-to-air gun and missiles.

http://theaviationist.com/2014/03/05...ut-of-control/

Coster
    "If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”—Samuel Adams

352ndFG - By the Community, For the Community...

I'm not real sure what I'm looking at when I view those videos, but I'm damned sure and glad I wasn't in the neighborhood when it happened! Thanks for sharing those.
    Pers

Ahh, isn't he such an Angel?
    How could you possibly shoot at him?

Quote Originally Posted by 352nd Persecutor View Post
    I'm not real sure what I'm looking at when I view those videos, but I'm damned sure and glad I wasn't in the neighborhood when it happened! Thanks for sharing those.
    No Kidding!!

Wheels