Thread: Hello, let me show yours this project

Default Hello, let me show yours this project

Hi pilots,

I want introduce myself with this Spanish project. The film coming in January 2014.
    ABM productions and SO_Nite2 presents "Operation Bodenplatte", a story based on real events and which has involved teamwork of 17 people, besides of 58 pilots, for a period of almost two years.

We use this book as reference:
    Bodenplatte: The Luftwaffe's Last Hope, John Manrho, Ron Pütz

Synopsis

Second World War: The war for Germany is coming to an end.

The allies and the German army have established roughs close combats in a battle which is known as the Battle of the Bulge.

In an effort to win the battle the Germans, without resources or pilots, are planning a large scale air offensive against the allies; despite the knowledge it will be their last combat action.

First Trailer

Second Trailer Spanish and English Version

on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/417592968293697

Have fun!
    SO_Nite2

I'm impressed, and I can't wait for the full version please send more info as it comes available.

RJ

"The most important branch of aviation is pursuit, which fights for and gains control of the air"
    U.S. Brigadier General William Mitchell

I'll be interested on how you deal with the 352ndFG's Y-29 base and its attack by the Luftwaffe on Jan1. The Germans got their clocks cleaned by those few P-51's that got off the ground. None of our boys were lost but the Germans suffered severe losses in attacking the 352ndFG.

Quote Originally Posted by 352nd_Deacon View Post
    I'll be interested on how you deal with the 352ndFG's Y-29 base and its attack by the Luftwaffe on Jan1. The Germans got their clocks cleaned by those few P-51's that got off the ground. None of our boys were lost but the Germans suffered severe losses in attacking the 352ndFG.

Of course,i'm agree with you but Y-29 isn´t "Operation Bodenplatte". its only one airfield. There were other airfields where germans attack succeseded. Our film talk about the attack over Overe and Eindoven by JG3 and JG26 Units.

Its aswome that you can read in that book. I recommend it to people if tpeople want to know
    Last edited by SO_Nite2; 11-13-2013 at 06:40 AM.