ONLY RELEASE WHEN YOU HAVE OBTAIN A LEVEL AND STABLE PLATFORM

Gents,

I attached a readme (e-mail sent yesterday to everyone) about Realistic Bombing and Torpedo Arming. Read that, go into IL2/ QMB and set Difficulty for unlimited ammo, select a plane that carry a torpedo and the Normandy 1 Map, no axes aircraft so you won't be disturbed. Fly the a/c and check out the numbers for Altitude and Speed for the type of Torpedo you have choosen and you'll find that they work, doesn't matter what a/c you choose or type of trop, start at the listed Altitude and speed for the type of Torpedo selected and test from there. See how low and slow and how high and fast you can do a successful drop, Remember on stationary ships line up your drop and stand-off as far as you can yet still get a good sight line-up on your target, also remember that for a moving target you have to get close and low so you can apply enough lead to hit the moving ship. tc

ONLY RELEASE WHEN YOU HAVE OBTAIN A LEVEL AND STABLE PLATFORM

About last night, I think there are a few things we need to work on (listen to me talk).

1. Forming up after take off, we are really slow in forming up.
2. Formation flying. we sometimes are scattered all over the place
3. You guys really need to work on your Landing "ha ha ha"
4. I think, the Flight leaders need to decide what a/c, and load-out his flight will have, remember you are the leader keep you flight together
5. What spacing will the flight use for the a/c in the flight, (other than fighters, planes with gunner in them should not be separated so far as that their gunner can't cover the other planes in the flight) The OX, RJ and I discovered the effectiveness of being able to cover each other when we flew blue and again when RJ got all those kills flying a TBM last Sunday
6. Not much we can do about spawn issues, except hope no one spawns on top of you or you don't cross a spawn point when taxing.

I have a brain cramp so that all for now but anyone who has some input, insert it into this e-mail (update) so everything is together in one place

MY BRAIN IS HURTING, if the above makes no sense, blame the Boss, XO and RJ it's really hard trying to keep them straight. TC