Thread: It's out! DCS A10-C

Default It's out! DCS A10-C

For all you Hog loving bluenosed bastards,

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.ph...s/3107124.html

BP
    nunc aut nunquam!

Default Re: It's out! DCS A10-C

That's a hell of a min requirement, they don't plan on sell a lot of this game, it appears as if it's targeted to the very top rigs i7/950 and above, that leaves me out until I decide to purchase a new system but I won't be purchasing one just for the DCS A10-C. TC

If you can fly Black Shark, then you will be fine. I fly mine at high settings, runs great. Had my first landing, with only one blown tire

cheers,

BP
    nunc aut nunquam!

ALL over it!

OK, it's an "Open Beta" and I paid $59.99 for it.....so; I'd give diner with the wifee up for a couple of nights?, maybe miss a movie?, no problem. Based on what I have so far its worth $100 to me - maybe more.

If you just want to jump in something and go for a quick spin - this study sim may not be your cup of tea. This is every bit an advanced Falcon 4 - maybe even more so! I haven't begun to scratch the surface and its information overload. Flight Manual alone is 653 pages!

As for minimums, it will run (not at its full potential obviously) on any dual core system with 2-4GB memory and as low as a 512 video card. When the installer runs, it wants Win7 64bit by default (a first I believe), but it does have a 32b install option and will install in all MS WinXP/Vista products too. So, you can "grow" into it if need be.

"War has a grim purpose and is extremely complex. Sophisticated planning and doctrine are present at every level. Yet at the point of fire battle is the essence of chaos and violence."

I have a quad core 2.4ghz, 3.25 ram and a 512 video card, is that enough? TC

PS, when are you returning to flight status?

Oscar,

We should hook up and flew a few rounds in the Hog! Love that beast.

TC,

I have a quad core 2,4 ghz, 4 gb of ram and a ati 4850 1 gig. And I fly this with high settings, no problems. The water and terrain is superb!

cheers,

BP
    nunc aut nunquam!

So other than getting the Beta which is not the final version now what are the advantages of having the beta other than you get to fly now with all the bugs and all, and does this beta include a final version of the game when released? Also is there a disk version of this game? TC

Any word on wether or not the retail version will come with the manual? TC

Hi TC,

When you buy the beta, you'll get the final product as well.
    It comes with 2 manuals, a short speed-up manual and a full blown one, more than 600 pages (full color) The manual is a free downlaod, listed somewhere in the simhq thread, posted by "Panther", with permission of Eagle Dynamics.
    Till now it's only download, but like BS a hard copy will be available.

cheers,

BP
    nunc aut nunquam!