Thread: Just me fartin around over Southern Nevada ...

Default Just me fartin around over Southern Nevada ...

"War has a grim purpose and is extremely complex. Sophisticated planning and doctrine are present at every level. Yet at the point of fire battle is the essence of chaos and violence."

Default Re: Just me fartin around over Southern Nevada ...

Still unable to find my copy of the game, the wife has stored it away and I'm not going through all the boxes to find it. Afraid if I purchase another copy, I won't be able to play long because the newer version will be out and that's another expenditure. Nice screen shots btw. TC

Quote Originally Posted by 352ndOscar

can you make you own skins for this beast and do you have any Templates for it? TC

Just saw this............

can you make you own skins for this beast and do you have any Templates for it? TC
    Yes. In the past versions there have been templates made available for 'skinners' to create their own skins. As I recall, the A-10 has 2 primary template files (right/left) and a bunch (20+) *.tga texture files. I'm quite sure there will be templates available for any new releases as well.....just stands to reason they would follow their previous trend. There were skin packs made for every active duty and guard/reserve A-10 unit that ever existed in the last version. So, 'historically', this is ground that's already been paved by some of the best skinners in the business..........

Don't tell me, let me guess, you want to put a blue nose on this....right? Yep, thought so. Don't know how "appropriate" that's going to be.............but that's just my opinion.
    "War has a grim purpose and is extremely complex. Sophisticated planning and doctrine are present at every level. Yet at the point of fire battle is the essence of chaos and violence."

3 years in the making.....

Looks like we are finally going to get the Nevada map.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.ph...highlight=NTTR

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.ph...highlight=NTTR

Looks like this will be a MAJOR Update to the DCS World as EDGE (Eagle Dynamics Game Engine) plus assorted other "behind the scenes updates" like DX11 appear to be packaged with this as well...

Looks like DCS P-51 is getting Oscar itching to fly with us again. That can't be a bad thing at all. We sure can use the help in IL2 in the next campaign as we fly against the AKA's this time and we need every able body we can find and depend upon.