Thread: Mission wont load anymore

Default Mission wont load anymore

Hi guys! Had a lot of fun last night flying the Mission on the AkAF server. After we were done, i changed my actors static back to the Bodney one, and tried to load up the mission that i have been working on. To my dismay..it wont load!... :o I was working on it right before we flew the mission last night. When i go to the mission and click on it...it loads the map up fine with everything that i had saved on it, but when i go to test it in the FMB...it just sticks on the loading mission window,Which had never used to even pop up before.

Any help would be appreciated..as I have put quite abit of time into populating Manston airfield ..and surrounding cities and towns. I was just about to make a template of the area...before the mission last night..but was unable to..due to time restrictions.... hopefully it can be fixed... Thanks

Ribbs

Default Re: Mission wont load anymore

Try testing it not in the FMB but in the "Multiplay/Create new server" and see if that works.

ok i just created a server...and the mission fired up..but i noticed that there were trees on the Manston Airfield that weren't there before. im wondering if i got the actor statics mixed up..lol the sounds like what might have happened . will check it out and reply back. Thanks Deacon

Ribbs

Well, the 352nd AS file is 1090k (approx) and the Community AS file is 850k (approx). That should help you sort out which one is the right one.
    "War has a grim purpose and is extremely complex. Sophisticated planning and doctrine are present at every level. Yet at the point of fire battle is the essence of chaos and violence."

Yeah thats what it was..Switched the 2 files around, and it works fine now. Thanks

Ribbs