Thread: No Home Flags

Default No Home Flags

Hey all,

This was my problem :
    (HSFX 4.11)

1 - I used the EXE but it didnt install correctly and didnt give me the MODS_CCM_Insert folder or add the line to all.txt, it just created the mapmods/maps/ series of folders, so I put that into my MODS folder and added the text lines manually.

2 - I checked my files/maps folder and the relavent folders & files seem to be in the right place as per the installl instructions

3 - I loaded a dogfight mission the Dover dogfight erm "30 July" date i think, and saw that i couldnt fly it because I had to select a home airfield but there was nothing to select of the map like the usual flag markers, and same for all other missons when I checked.

4- I saw a post by another 352nd guy how suggested it was possible that the missions should be in COOP not Dogfight so i copy and pasted to COOP folder & Deleted them from dogfight.

5 - Also added the extra static actors

FIXED NOW WORKS FINE

UPDATE # May just be my rig but, if I press T in game it causes serious Crash & Hang that requires restart, re-map key definately #

Default Re: No Home Flags

UPDATE # May just be my rig but, if I press T in game it causes serious Crash & Hang that requires restart, re-map key definately #
    New one on me....never heard of that one before.

Be it air racing with tip smoke, or dropping external tanks, I don't know of any ocassion where pressing a "T" key caused a crash/hang. At this point, I'm thinking this is your PC unique. We will, of course, look in to it, but, I'm not promising anything.
    "War has a grim purpose and is extremely complex. Sophisticated planning and doctrine are present at every level. Yet at the point of fire battle is the essence of chaos and violence."

Might be helpful if one knew what you had keyed to "T".
    -How much RAM do you have, Do you get a Blue Screen, are your Vid Drivers up to date?
    Sometimes even on my new system I get shutdowns and hangs in this game and it can be baffling but not unfix-able.

nothing logged as T cleared it after it crashed, prolly is just my pc being a mad one ???