Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The 352nd Virtual Fighter Group Cross Channel Map

Default Re: The 352nd Virtual Fighter Group Cross Channel Map

I'm getting nothing from the torrent, ??? Now this could be that the place-marker for the file is there but as yet the file has not really uploaded, or maybe the original uploading PC is not online to seed now I have a fast connection and in theory I'm thinking if I get it through the normal method can I just seed the file from the torrent download file? Maybe some of you know how this works but I've never uploaded to a torrent.

Afraid I'm having problems too, I used the EXE but it didnt install correctly but it was easy to do manual install and it sorted out and was running ok, untill i loaded a mission the Dover dogfight erm "30 July" date i think, and saw that i couldnt fly it because I had to select a home airfield but there was nothing to select of the map like the usual flag markers, and same for all other missons when I checked.
    I have dbl checked all files are correctly in place.
    Am i just missing an option right under my nose to select a home field? Has anyone else had this issue?

Hi guys sorry about this , any Idear why I cant save with this map , I have up2.1 and I did a manual install , maps into maps , tex into tex and all ins as well in both files and mods sections but wont save so cant fly...any idea's

I could be wrong - haven't checked yet, but as I remember those missions "should be" COOP missions - not Dogfight missions.
    "War has a grim purpose and is extremely complex. Sophisticated planning and doctrine are present at every level. Yet at the point of fire battle is the essence of chaos and violence."

Cheers for the work gents, however the torrent is stuck on 12% and to download the .exe file I get 403=Forbidden??

Hello , it s looks great ty

But i have troubles : no bulding on cities (only london docks have buildings) , i can t save the mission and can t play it ... I done automatic and manual installation and every things looks right!!

I m still waiting for update or advice i will love to use it ;D

Please use this Forum Room to report problems or issues: "Cross Channel Map Problem Reporting"

Thanks
    "War has a grim purpose and is extremely complex. Sophisticated planning and doctrine are present at every level. Yet at the point of fire battle is the essence of chaos and violence."

...such a needed map ...!!

THX a bunch guys, I have been follwing progress for months and it was with great joy that I posted the big news everywhere i could think of ...

If need be, I have reuploaded the map at Megaupload, just give me an OK if you want me to post the link ...(otherwise of course I won't do it)

Cheers

Mick

But i have troubles : no bulding on cities (only london docks have buildings) ,
    As previously stated both here and in the README, NOT all cities are populated. London has a few buildings, as does, Calais, Dunkerque, Boulogne, Le Harve, Dover, Portsmouth, Cherbourg to name a few. This was done to reduce map filesize and load time.

i can t save the mission and can t play it ... I done automatic and manual installation and every things looks right!!
    This usually means something is not in the right place. I would remove what you currently have and choose only method of installation - either automated OR manual, but not both.

I can t go to your thread Oscar so i reply here :

I don t have any house over london or others cities, and i tested one after one automatic or manual way...i just reload the .exe from mirror and it s still same!!

Anyway i could wait until the solution will be find . I use up 2.01 from stock, perfect map terture mod , effect hight mod, smaller font mod also ... if it s help ??