Thread: Welcome Aboard 352ndAlcorn!

Default Welcome Aboard 352ndAlcorn!

Just wanted to say Congrats ! ;D

Ribbs

Default Re: Welcome Aboard 352ndAlcorn!

Hi
    Thanks very much Ribbs .Id just like to say how pleased and proud i am to have been accepted into the 352nd.I knew it was the squad for me the moment i came across your website.Now all i have to do is fgure out how to change my name Strangley enough i booked a holiday six months ago which will mean ill be within 10 miles of Bodney next month.I intend to spend half a day at the site .If any of you have any requests while im there id be happy to carry them out .Im guessing that it will be similar to the ww2 airfield i used to play on as a kid so there probably wont be much to see other than the AA emplacements but ill take a few photos anyhow.See you all on Sunday
    352ndAlcorn Martin
    Dam your eyes Adolf ...there goes that bell again !!!

lol scratch that my names already changed ...cheers moderators

Glad to have you on Alcorn, looking forward to flying with you more. Cheers!! Chaco
    Nathan "Chaco" English

We have a contact who lives on the property bordering Bodney airfield and has permission to conduct tours of the base. His name slips my mind right now but I'm sure the boys will come up with a name and contact info like phone number. As long as you are associated with the 352ndFG, he will definitely give you a tour.
    OK, guys, what's his name..... Bill............???????????????
    He comes to all the 352ndFG reunions and can be seen on a number of the videos of them that we all have.
    Rooster, Booze, Coster, what's his name???????????????????

Bill Esty sounds like his name but I can't be sure. Clash could you contact Todd and ask him for the contact info and then pass it along to Alcorn?

Hi
    Cheers that would be great thankyou.No problem if you cant find his number though ...i will happily ferret around on my own .Farmers in the uk are generally a helpfull breed if you ask them before you tramp around their fields

Alcorn check your pm's. ;D

Booze

Hi
    Thanks Booze and all