Thread: Bag the Hun

Default Bag the Hun

About deflection shooting and ranging (of which I am terrible :'()

Gunnery Training Video - Bag the Hun
    Some see the glass as half empty, some see it as half full. I see a glass that's too big.

Default Re: Bag the Hun

RJ is the one presenting, Pers is the bald one, and Booze is the blondie LMAO. Nice Video.

I have the 'hard-copy' handout from this briefing for those that can read............. Nipped it when the 'Govenor' wasn't looking.
    "War has a grim purpose and is extremely complex. Sophisticated planning and doctrine are present at every level. Yet at the point of fire battle is the essence of chaos and violence."

Why not just put it up on the ftp or send it out to everybody via email if it is not large. It certainly couldn't hurt our gunnery which stinks

Quote Originally Posted by 352ndDeacon
    Why not just put it up on the ftp or send it out to everybody via email if it is not large. It certainly couldn't hurt our gunnery which stinks
    Already sent out in email
    Some see the glass as half empty, some see it as half full. I see a glass that's too big.

Gents - the file's been on the ftp site (ACM Doc folder) for the past 3 years...

Coster
    "If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”—Samuel Adams

352ndFG - By the Community, For the Community...