Thread: Lock On Flaming Cliffs 2.0

Default Lock On Flaming Cliffs 2.0

For those of you NOT keeping track.............

Eagle Dynamics - while still developing the A-10C Addon to DCS:Black Shark - has released "Lock On Flaming Cliffs 2.0". Currently it is available as a 'Download Only", but, it will be availa in DVD format in May.

Eagle Dynamics Announcment Thread
    Lock On Official Website

...and yes, an 'Afganistan' and 'Nellis' map are in-progress!!! ... maybe a Machuria map too.........
    "War has a grim purpose and is extremely complex. Sophisticated planning and doctrine are present at every level. Yet at the point of fire battle is the essence of chaos and violence."

Default Re: Lock On Flaming Cliffs 2.0

Oh....BTW, is IS 100% on-line compatible with DSC: BLACK SHARK....................
    "War has a grim purpose and is extremely complex. Sophisticated planning and doctrine are present at every level. Yet at the point of fire battle is the essence of chaos and violence."

I just purchased Black Shark. So how is FC 2.0?
    nunc aut nunquam!

I haven't even had time to install it, so I really can't say at this point. I do know, all too well, the pitfalls of LOFC1, and I have been reading a lot of public and private reviews of the new LOFC2. From what I gather, there have been major improvements. RJ has DCS:BS and there is 'talk' of a compatibility patch for it for multiplayer compatibility. RJ and I have principally been waiting for DCS:A-10C. At the present, IL2 occupies more time than I can devote to LOFC2. Time will tell.......