Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hunker Down!

Default Re: Hunker Down!

Quote Originally Posted by 352ndPersecutor
    Meanwhile, Booze and Trapper, call Deacon, who is an *expert* at shoveling snow!
    I thought snow was white not brown ;D
    Jinks

"For most people the sky is the limit, for the pilot the sky is home" - unknown

I'll be busy shoveling the foot we're supposed to get Wednesday. Booze is supposed to get another foot and a half I think. The most snow I ever saw was when I went up to Rome, New York. It snowed 40 inches overnight and the drifts were over the first floor windows. We had to jump out of the second floor windows to shovel the snow away from the front storm door so we could get out of the first floor.

Well we're up to 38" and its still coming. Federal govt has been shut down Officially for 4 days now, and I'm guessing Friday as well. LOL, then Monday is a Holiday AND we have more snow coming Mon-Tuesday. I forget what my office looks like. ;D

Last year when we were in Utah we got 81" inches while we were there but the difference is we have a lot more cars and people here, what a mess. We do not have many rocket scientists here either, everyone thinks their car can drive in a blizzard. Deacon I'll post some pics tomorrow, been busy shoveling out neighbors and my Dad. Still hanging in there. ;D

Booze

Hey, I just heard we're in for 2-4 inches on Friday!

Pause for effect.............

That means there's more coming your way this weekend.
    "War has a grim purpose and is extremely complex. Sophisticated planning and doctrine are present at every level. Yet at the point of fire battle is the essence of chaos and violence."

Damn, and my wife and I were planning to attend Al Gore's global warming seminar in DC this weekend. Now I'm really disappointed.

Booze

Quote Originally Posted by 352ndBooze
    Federal govt has been shut down Officially for 4 days now, and I'm guessing Friday as well.
    Sweet! At the rate they are spending our money, 4 days off should save us a couple hundred Billion or so :o
    Jinks

"For most people the sky is the limit, for the pilot the sky is home" - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by 352ndJinkers
    Quote Originally Posted by 352ndBooze
    Federal govt has been shut down Officially for 4 days now, and I'm guessing Friday as well.
    Sweet! At the rate they are spending our money, 4 days off should save us a couple hundred Billion or so :o
    LOL, you got that right Jinks, cheaper just to keep us home. ;D

Here are a couple pics from this afternoon. We had a good day and things are starting to melt.

Booze,
    Snow is so nice till it piles up. Watch out for that brown and yellow snow.
    I feel better today after hearing that our leader is agnostic regarding
    higher taxes for the M. class. Read my lips is ringing in my ears.
    LOL

PS: Give my best to your Dad!

Thanks Rooster, I will watch where the Husky's go. LOL! Will also pass along your greeting to my Dad. ;D

Booze