Thread: Wings over Camarillo video footage, shows many WW2 aircraft. Link included.

Default Wings over Camarillo video footage, shows many WW2 aircraft. Link included.

Hi guys. I spent a great weekend in the US at the Wings over Camarillo Air show, and while there shot some footage of many of the aircraft taking part. The footage is pretty much just aircraft taxiing, a couple of take-offs, and then the flyby's. I have not added any extra audio, so it's mostly aircraft sounds, except the occasional crowd noise, a little commentator and show music, but that's it.

It contains P-38's in formation, Mustang, Spitfire, Corsair, Bearcat, Tigercat, B-25, C-47 and others.

I stripped most of the footage I shot away, so it leaves pretty much just the 'action'. The video is just short of 10 minutes, so here's the link:

Wings over Camarillo August 2009

Hope you like it, cheers, MP.

Default Re: Wings over Camarillo video footage, shows many WW2 aircraft. Link included.

Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.

Default Re: Wings over Camarillo video footage, shows many WW2 aircraft. Link included.

Thanks for sharing!
    Flying as BlitzPig_TOAD

"In the heat of battle, you will not rise to the occasion.
    You will shrink to the level of your training."

Beautiful, MP. Almost as good as being there. Thanks for creating that, and sharing it with us.
    Pers

Ahh, isn't he such an Angel?
    How could you possibly shoot at him?

Somebody....Anybody..... Please pass me a towel or a sponge.... I missed the pee tube! OMG those P-38's were just wonderful. I now know I was born too late!

Thanks so much for sharing that MP!
    "War has a grim purpose and is extremely complex. Sophisticated planning and doctrine are present at every level. Yet at the point of fire battle is the essence of chaos and violence."

Thanks MP that is an excellent video.
    Even though I was there your video closeups give a better view of the aircraft in flight.
    There's nothing better than being there in person but this is definitely a close second.

Wheels