Thread: Registering at AAA

Default Registering at AAA

I wish I could register at All Aircraft Arcade and get some of the maps etc. but I can't get their "authorization Code: J3ll0M0ld " to work..it keeps kicking back an "incorrect code" error message.
    anyone else had problems with it. I tried several times to contact the "moderator" Jeebs24 with no luck. I'm beginning to think no one is watching the store. Does anyone have any answers or other
    ways to contact these guys at AAA. They apparently are so paranoid about spammers (why??? it's a flight sim forum..)that they make it almost impossible to register. Failing that, does anyone have links to other D/L
    sources for maps? I'm just worried that once the new (fatastic looking) channel map is released, if it's posted at AAA I won't be able to get it.Anyway, thanks for any help you guys can give me.
    Brian ??? ???

Default Re: Registering at AAA

Brian,

Check your PMs here. Also, if you are registered at the Ubi-Zoo , check this thread and locate the post by fly_zo, about a third of the way down the page. Send him a PM via the Zoo and ask him for help registering at the AAA site; he's a moderator there.

Tell him the 352nd Virtual Fighter Group sent you .... that should make his day!
    Pers

Ahh, isn't he such an Angel?
    How could you possibly shoot at him?

Quote Originally Posted by 352ndPersecutor
    Brian,

Check your PMs here. Also, if you are registered at the Ubi-Zoo , check this thread and locate the post by fly_zo, about a third of the way down the page. Send him a PM via the Zoo and ask him for help registering at the AAA site; he's a moderator there.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Tell him the 352nd Virtual Fighter Group sent you .... that should make his day!
    Real funny Pers!!....

Pers let me in on the joke already Clayp..apparently AAA and 352nd got a divorce...SOoooo...that having been said..one has to pick sides..well...I'm still here ....
    I know the feeling..me and yahoo are no longer friends either...apparently you can only voice an opinion on their boards if it is in line with theirs...plus after Pers
    passed along the fantastic 362nd mods pack...no more reason to visit AAA. One small problem...ponies are nice..but GOD....I love the new Spit mods!!!!! : (The 109s are nice too...) I must
    say, ever since Pers gave me the mods, I've been smiling from ear to ear and been losing lots of sleep "flying" to the wee hours! Thanks guys..I'm very happy to be here! ;D ;D ;D ;D