+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Pacific Flight" Mission 8 Survey

Default "Pacific Flight" Mission 8 Survey

Reference the Mission 8 Briefing thread for discussion.
    "War has a grim purpose and is extremely complex. Sophisticated planning and doctrine are present at every level. Yet at the point of fire battle is the essence of chaos and violence."

Default Re: "Pacific Flight" Mission 8 Survey

If we fly this mission early Sunday, are we still going to have the regular session Sunday night? TC

Oscar,

I voted to fly it early on Sunday, however I won't be here. I have to go the Washington to see my mom and I won't be back until Monday night. I will really hate missing this mission. I like the whole idea that you have been going with on this mission and I look forward to similar ones.

RJ

"The most important branch of aviation is pursuit, which fights for and gains control of the air"
    U.S. Brigadier General William Mitchell

Quote Originally Posted by ramblin_jack
    Oscar,

I voted to fly it early on Sunday, however I won't be here. I have to go the Washington to see my mom and I won't be back until Monday night. I will really hate missing this mission. I like the whole idea that you have been going with on this mission and I look forward to similar ones.

RJ
    It's never as much fun to fly such a mission when RJ isn't available. How about we postpone it until he can be there? My belly gunner is anxious to give him a warm welcome!
    Pers

Ahh, isn't he such an Angel?
    How could you possibly shoot at him?

Ok, despite the 9v2 results of the poll, it was decided to hold this next mission (#8) until RJ returns. That of course means, based on this poll, that the earliest opportunity to run this mission will be Sunday, April 5 or Sunday April 12.

We will keep you advised.................
    "War has a grim purpose and is extremely complex. Sophisticated planning and doctrine are present at every level. Yet at the point of fire battle is the essence of chaos and violence."

Since April 12 is Easter, I would advise not holding it that Sunday as it is possible many may not be there due to family priority.

+ Reply to Thread