Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elderly Couple

Default Elderly Couple

An elderly couple is sitting in a diner remembering the old days. The man say to the woman "Honey, do you remember the first time we made love? It was right against the fence behind this diner!" The old woman giggles and the old man says "Hey, what do you say we sneak out back and see if we still have it?" They slip out of the diner and head out back. A couple of minutes later, a cop pulls around and sees the two going at it like teenagers. He laughs to himself and lets them finish. When they were finished, the cop says to the old man "That was quite a display for a guy your age....were you that wild 50 years ago?" The man says "Naw 50 years ago the fence wasn't electrified!"

An oldie but a goodie to me.
    Wheelsup

Default Re: Elderly Couple

I'm still laughing..... Good one. ;D

You just gave me an idea....... ;D

"The most important branch of aviation is pursuit, which fights for and gains control of the air"
    U.S. Brigadier General William Mitchell

Hi Booze and Ramblin_Jack

Glad you enjoyed the funny. ;D

Wheelsup

Elderly Couple-2

An elderly couple was sitting on their porch swing one evening, watching the sun set, when the old woman reached over and smacked her husband across the shins with her cane.

"What the heck was that for?" he exclaimed. "That's for 50 years' of bad sex," came her reply.

He couldn't really argue with that complaint.

A few minutes passed, when all of a sudden the elderly gentleman picked up his cane and whacked his wife upside the head, knocking her off the swing.

"That, my dear, is for knowing the difference !!"

Wheels

So that is what I have to look forward to?

"The most important branch of aviation is pursuit, which fights for and gains control of the air"
    U.S. Brigadier General William Mitchell

SUNDAY MORNING SEX

On hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Susan went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95 year old grandmother and comfort her.

When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, he had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning."

Horrified, Susan told her grandmother that two people nearly 100 years old having sex would surely be asking for trouble.

"Oh no, my dear," replied granny. "Many years ago, realising our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding, and out on the Dong."

She paused, wiped away a tear and then continued, "and if that damned ice cream truck hadn't come along, he'd still be alive today!"

Wheels

An elderly women, tired of being alone, eyes a old gentleman on a park bench. She slides up next to the stranger.

"I don't have a lot of time, so I'll get to the point: What do you think of sex?

"Infrequently."

"Is that one word or two?"

Buster_Dee