Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slovakia map

Skywolf

Default Slovakia map

I am still getting the slovakia map error. I did a complete reinstall of Il-2: 1946 and it still doesnt work. Could someone send me the slovakia map file?

Default Re: Slovakia map

Skywolf,

The Slovakia map is in the 4.09m beta update and is not, afaik, available separately. You are using the Guest package which contains the 4.09m beta patch. Perhaps Coster can shed some light on this error? Have you downloaded and tried the latest Guest package update? It was updated over the weekend to deal with the Slovakia issue in the all.ini file.
    Pers

Ahh, isn't he such an Angel?
    How could you possibly shoot at him?

I don't know what kind of error you're getting, but I also found that after the 4.09b1 update and the MOD update, that the Slovakia map was not in my "all.ini file". Once I added it, the map was available in the FMB. Good to go........
    "War has a grim purpose and is extremely complex. Sophisticated planning and doctrine are present at every level. Yet at the point of fire battle is the essence of chaos and violence."

Skywolf,
    Does the splashscreen say 4.09m or 4.09m Modded?
    "If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”—Samuel Adams

352ndFG - By the Community, For the Community...

Skywolf

It says 4.08m mods enabled. I will redownload the guestpackage tomorrow if someone can tell me where i can find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skywolf
    It says 4.08m mods enabled. I will redownload the guestpackage tomorrow if someone can tell me where i can find it.
    Are you using the 352nd switcher? And selecting 4.09m modded? The map is not available in 4.08m.

Check your PMs
    Pers

Skywolf

Yes i am using the switcher. And I will download the updated Guestpack tomorrow. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 352ndOscar
    I don't know what kind of error you're getting, but I also found that after the 4.09b1 update and the MOD update, that the Slovakia map was not in my "all.ini file". Once I added it, the map was available in the FMB. Good to go........
    Never notice that Leader until I read this post Mine was also missing and require me to perform the same action as you did. All well now. TC

Hmm I put a minus sign in front of it and all the others that keep giving me that error. then it lets me join the map. I guess I need to sit down ad study it.
    Flying as BlitzPig_TOAD

"In the heat of battle, you will not rise to the occasion.
    You will shrink to the level of your training."

TOAD,

The "all.ini" file (found in <PathToGameFolder>\MODS\MAPMODS\maps) holds entries for all the maps in the game and its contents display in the FMB when you select "Load Map".

In our Guest Package the entries for the Slovakia map were inadvertently omitted hence the Slovakia map was not selectable when 4.09bm modded was selected. The map should never be available when 4.08m is selected since the map is not contained in version 4.08m.

We have corrected the problem in our latest Guest package. If your "all.ini" file lacks the entries for the Slovakia map, you can correct it by manually adding the following lines to the end of your all.ini file using a text editor:

Code:
    Slovakia Slovakia/load.ini
    Slovakia_Online Slovakia_Online/load.ini
    What other errors have you been getting? Do they happen when you are using our Guest Package? We haven't had reports of errors; if there are any we'd like to know so they can be fixed.
    Pers