Thread: Persecutor and Deacon Maps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Persecutor and Deacon Maps

Can we get some info on those 2 huge maps? The pics at AAA (and thread) are gone, and i really want to see the area your covering again to see what areas exactly are covered.

thanks

Default Re: Persecutor and Deacon Maps

Those maps are available only on a need to know basis and are available only to 352ndFG members. Sorry but that is a request that must be denied.

AMVI_Sissovich

S!

Just to know: no public releases when ready? only member reserved use?
    Could be possibile to post their base map screens?

Thank you in advance and keep up the good work!
    S!

Quote Originally Posted by AMVI_Sissovich
    S!

S!
    Salute!!, Sissovich,

The Persecutor and Deacon (those won't be their final name, for sure!!) are conceptual only and haven't been started, except to the point that the Cross Channel map makes up a good portion of each.  Once the Cross-Channel map is finished our plan is to turn out attention to the "Persecutor" map (it's the next in size) and finally the "Deacon" map (it's, like its namesake, the old man of the bunch).

Stay tuned, though.  I'd like to report that the Cross-Channel map is nearing completion;  that would be too optimistic a projection, but there is, finally, "light at the end of the tunnel".

I'm confident you'll be so busy exploring the possibilities presented by the Cross-Channel map that the other two will be less important.
    Pers

Ahh, isn't he such an Angel?
    How could you possibly shoot at him?

AMVI_Sissovich

Thank you very much sir.
    I'm observing silently your work since a long time... and now i would like to express all my gratitude for your hard work.
    See you soon over the Channel!

S!

Quote Originally Posted by 352ndPersecutor
    S!

S!
    Salute!!, Sissovich,

The Persecutor and Deacon (those won't be their final name, for sure!!) are conceptual only and haven't been started, except to the point that the Cross Channel map makes up a good portion of each. Once the Cross-Channel map is finished our plan is to turn out attention to the "Persecutor" map (it's the next in size) and finally the "Deacon" map (it's, like its namesake, the old man of the bunch).

Stay tuned, though. I'd like to report that the Cross-Channel map is nearing completion; that would be too optimistic a projection, but there is, finally, "light at the end of the tunnel".

I'm confident you'll be so busy exploring the possibilities presented by the Cross-Channel map that the other two will be less important.
    XO, the Cross Channel map is bringing in a lot of attention from other Groups/Individuals. Could this be the beginning of a lot of Joint Operation Missions? Would be very nice to have some real(not A.I.) Bomber and Fighter Groups from other Countries fly some Historical Missions with us, that is if there are any operations of that type flown during the war. Only kidding I know there was but are any already created to take on that task. TC (Still Learning)

Quote Originally Posted by 352ndtoo-cool
    Quote Originally Posted by 352ndPersecutor
    S!

S!
    Salute!!, Sissovich,

The Persecutor and Deacon (those won't be their final name, for sure!!) are conceptual only and haven't been started, except to the point that the Cross Channel map makes up a good portion of each. Once the Cross-Channel map is finished our plan is to turn out attention to the "Persecutor" map (it's the next in size) and finally the "Deacon" map (it's, like its namesake, the old man of the bunch).

Stay tuned, though. I'd like to report that the Cross-Channel map is nearing completion; that would be too optimistic a projection, but there is, finally, "light at the end of the tunnel".

XO, the Cross Channel map is bring in a lot of attention from other Groups/Individuals. Could this be the beginning of a lot of Joint Operation Missions? Would be very nice to have some real(not A.I.) Bomber and Fighter Groups from other Countries fly some Historical Missions with us, that is if there are any operations of that type flown during the war. Only kidding I know there was but are any already created to take on that task. TC (Still Learning)
    As a thought XO, when we do get the new release/version of the map and start to test the spawning points as the Boss mentioned it would be nice if the Command Staff Lead the group on a tour of the map (long flight) with commentary during the flight. (Command lead the way, 487th, 486th and 228th)TC

TC,
    I released that statement saying that there would be no releases of betas and that these are reserved for members only. There will be no doubt in my mind that when we release the map, we'll have mission up the ying-yang from other groups wanting to participate with us. That's a good thing.
    The testing of the map is for spawn points at the bases and also for the members to realize that some of the bases are fighter bases only and trying to spawn a bomber into a blast pen made for a fighter just won't work.
    As to a flight led by the Command Staff, that's a possibility after we've had all members spawn at all the bases both British and Luftwaffe.

Quote Originally Posted by 352ndDeacon
    TC,
    I released that statement saying that there would be no releases of betas and that these are reserved for members only. There will be no doubt in my mind that when we release the map, we'll have mission up the ying-yang from other groups wanting to participate with us. That's a good thing.
    The testing of the map is for spawn points at the bases and also for the members to realize that some of the bases are fighter bases only and trying to spawn a bomber into a blast pen made for a fighter just won't work.
    As to a flight led by the Command Staff, that's a possibility after we've had all members spawn at all the bases both British and Luftwaffe.
    Roger Boss