Thread: Current progress of our Cross-Channel Maps

Default Re: Current progress of our Cross-Channel Maps

Quote Originally Posted by Chivas

... Zutis new mod for refuel/rearm/repair ...
    This sounds great. I am downloading UltraPack 1.8 but see that it doesn't include Zutis mod above. Does anyone know where to get this from and can it run alongside UP 1.8?

Many thanks

PPanPan

Run the jgs mod enabler (included in the up1.8) and enable zutti. It IS included in Ultrapack (and you have a whole folder of readme)

Quote Originally Posted by Ala13_Kokakolo
    Run the jgs mod enabler (included in the up1.8) and enable zutti. It IS included in Ultrapack (and you have a whole folder of readme)
    OK, thanks, will do. I must have missed that info in the readme.

PPanPan

I just used the rearm option in the RAF 303 squadron (Polish) campaign. We flew Hurricanes from Northholt and engaged some 109's over Dover. I used all my ammo shooting down one 109 and quickly landed at Hawkinge and rearmed. By the time I took off again all the Hurricanes were shot down and two 109's were just heading for home above me. I climbed to engaged but found it difficult to get a good shot off as they both used the Boom and Zoom tactic effectively. Luckily my dog had to go out so I quickly dissengaged and went home.

I will have to remember to install some AAA at all the coastal airfields. This could come in very handy in helping to deter any 109's from interupting your airfield activities.

crickets chirping........... ......something good is coming im sure!

I think maybe the christmas cheer has set in so construction has come to a holt. They may even be fratenizing with the enemy as christmas and war has brought this to happen......good will and getting pissed : :-\ ;D

Well if they are taking a break for the holidays we all know they sure deserve it! I think they are scurrying to complete things!

Is project alive? Shell we see it? It would be great . . . .

You can bet your bottom Dollar the project is still alive. These guys haven't put in all that effort, hard work and at times pure frustration just to walk away from it. So dont worry it will be withus all soon....When its done.
    Cheers,
    Stewart

We appreciate your patience - really we do.

Yes, we are still here....
    Yes, we are still working....

The issuance of AAA UI 1.2 and then followed closely on the heals by HSFX v4.01 has cut into some of the mod groups time. All is good though and we are moving forward.
    "War has a grim purpose and is extremely complex. Sophisticated planning and doctrine are present at every level. Yet at the point of fire battle is the essence of chaos and violence."