Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The 352nd VFG now hosts GH_Klingstroem's P-51 Combat Training Information

Default The 352nd VFG now hosts GH_Klingstroem's P-51 Combat Training Information

The 352nd VFG is pleased to be able to provide hosting service to GH_Klingstroem for his outstanding tracks and .avi files giving tips and tactics for successfully flying the P-51 in on-line combat. His theories and tactics bring a fresh look to an often frustrating experience.

You can download the files from these direct links:

Please check back occasionally for additional files; Kling adds to his library from time to time.

Pers

Ahh, isn't he such an Angel?
    How could you possibly shoot at him?

Default Re: The 352nd VFG now hosts GH_Klingstroem's P-51 Combat Training Information

Great Pers, Thanks

Default Re: The 352nd VFG now hosts GH_Klingstroem's P-51 Combat Training Information

Pers, These links are broken.
    "If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”—Samuel Adams

352ndFG - By the Community, For the Community...

Quote Originally Posted by 352ndCoster
    ......]

Pers, These links are broken.
    They are fixed now, Coster. Additionally, Kling has added several more files.
    Pers

Ahh, isn't he such an Angel?
    How could you possibly shoot at him?

Cowboy

I cant remember where to put the *.ntrk track files in the game folder Can any one help remind me where they go.
    Thanks
    C

Put them in the "records" folder and then look for it when you play the track. You can flip the switches on the right side and you will have all you outside views to help evaluate the tracks.

RJ

"The most important branch of aviation is pursuit, which fights for and gains control of the air"
    U.S. Brigadier General William Mitchell

Cowboy

Thanks RJ

Are these avi's supposed to be audio only? How do i get the video? Do i need to download the ntrk's and find which one the audio goes with?

Edit: Nevermind, i forgot to get the divx codec, doh!

Quote Originally Posted by 352ndPersecutor
    The 352nd VFG is pleased to be able to provide hosting service to GH_Klingstroem for his outstanding tracks and .avi files giving tips and tactics for successfully flying the P-51 in on-line combat. His theories and tactics bring a fresh look to an often frustrating experience.

Please check back occasionally for additional files; Kling adds to his library from time to time.
    Is there any help on how to survive a big furball? Especially one where the Mustang flight (4) is outnumbered say 2-3 to 1?

Also In all the tracks, GH_Klingstroem always, and I mean ALWAYS gets lined up close enough to correct with the trim whenever he comes out of a zoom climb. How can he make BIG adjustments without bouncing all over the place. I've not got the knack of lining up with the trim yet.

lordish

lordish

Helllo and S!

I was wondering if Kling has a website or a squad site? Someplace I could shoot him an email.. pardon the pun.. I have some specific questions I would like to ask him.
    Thanks!

RAF_Swede