Thread: What HAVE we missed.......

Default What HAVE we missed.......

First off - This is Coster's fault!!!

What with the DCS:BS announcement, I decided to go and check on things concerning LO:FC. HOLY S*T, there have been some changes.

As many are aware, LO:FC has some of these best visuals out there in the flight sim community - bar none! However, some people are just never satisfied - I mean - really - never satisfied.

Here are some screenshots of a mod that is coming down the pipe - even as we speak.....

Sochi-Adler - Parking Apron - Before Mod

Sochi-Adler - Parking Apron - After Mod

Sochi-Adler - Approach - Before Mod

Sochi-Adler - Approach - After Mod

Sochi-Adler - After Dark

Study these carefullly - You'll be amazed at what you see!!!

"War has a grim purpose and is extremely complex. Sophisticated planning and doctrine are present at every level. Yet at the point of fire battle is the essence of chaos and violence."

Default Re: What HAVE we missed.......

Starting to look a lot like MS Flight Sim with all the detail. I wonder if it is being written to take advantage of DirectX 10?

Hey RJ - this is a mod for the existing Lock On Flaming Cliffs (LOFC) - NOT - the new DCS:Black Shark! (DCS:BS).
    "War has a grim purpose and is extremely complex. Sophisticated planning and doctrine are present at every level. Yet at the point of fire battle is the essence of chaos and violence."

Pretty impressive, I like all the tow-bars that are scattered around the ramp.

Another Update screenshot ............. munitions loader and carts. Only thing missing now are APU's and Aux Lighting carts.

Some more screenshots ........................

First, some more around the airbases:

Approach lights at night .....

This mod is not just about the airbases - there are open scenery upgrades too...........

And finally, an improved and more "life-like" up mod to include REAL people (animated!!) in a Ground Crew Mod!!!

There are more surprises to come - I'm sure.