PDA

View Full Version : 352nd IL-2 December Update

DD_Snacko
01-19-2009, 08:13 AM
~S~ 352nd,

I want thank you very much for letting myself and the DangerDogz Squadron use your "Guest Package" Mod Installer. I'm sure it took a lot of work to put together and gets everyone on the same page with the mods and makes it a no-brainer (perfect for the Dogz) to use! ;D

I have not installed the December Mod Update package yet because I want to see how it works for people. I was wondering if you have found any problems with this December Update as of yet? Several of our mates have found that the All.ini file is missing these maps:

Bessarabia Bessarabia/load.ini
Slovakia slovakia/load.ini
Slovakia_Online slovakia/load.ini
IasiOnline Bessarabia/load_Iasi.ini
OdessaOnline Bessarabia/load_Odessa.ini

This is an easy fix which they have already applied and those maps are working in the FMB now.

There are other users who think they may have other problems. Again, I have not installed this yet, so I do not know for sure. But I was just wondering if the 352nd have identified any other problems we could be aware of, or being worked on?

Thanks again!

Snack

352nd Persecutor
01-19-2009, 09:17 AM
<Salute>, Snack.

I am not aware of any issues with the December installer (I used the update rather than the full installer myself), although Beebop remarked that some of your folks have had issues with it. I referred that message on to Coster.

Hopefully Coster will jump in here; I think he has a perspective on the subject.

DD_Snacko
01-19-2009, 12:41 PM
S! Persecutor,

Thanks for the reply. I'm pretty sure that most of our guys who have installed it have also use the Update and not the full installer).

Snack

352nd_Deacon
01-19-2009, 01:44 PM
Just a quick question as all the maps you list are from 4.09m. Are those members having the problem selecting the 4.09m version in the mod switcher?

DD_Snacko
01-19-2009, 01:56 PM
No, I have not heard that problem at all. And from the posts that I have read those maps just don't appear in the FMB map selection. I think if somebody hosts a mission, the maps load ok (Not sure). That's what BadAim told me.

Edit:
You can find the Missing Maps posts here:
http://www.dangerdogz.com/forums/index.php/topic,6457.0.html
http://www.dangerdogz.com/forums/index.php/topic,6478.0.html

352nd_Coster
01-19-2009, 05:49 PM
Snacko,

Sorry for the problems with the map lists. You are correct, those maps are missing from the current all.ini. An update will be coming out shortly that corrects the file.

Coster

FYI, we don't have access to the boards in your link.

DD_Snacko
01-20-2009, 05:49 AM
Ok Thanks guys.

S!

Snacko