Thread: DCS testing by the 352ndFG

Default DCS testing by the 352ndFG

I have a test mission for us to try Wednesday evening Jan 25 at 9PM EST. Send me an email if you are interested.
    We can use this thread to post result and discussions about testing.

Is this the package you are referring too?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.p...48#post3023448
    "War has a grim purpose and is extremely complex. Sophisticated planning and doctrine are present at every level. Yet at the point of fire battle is the essence of chaos and violence."

Yes but it was not necessary for my test.
    We had some problems since for some unknown reason, I couldn't host. RJ hosted after I sent him my mission. I checked my port forwarding and my correct port was open but this has happened in the past and I still don't know why.
    Other than that, the test was fine. RJ, TC and myself shot the hell out of a lot of stuff.

We've had a number of test missions and each has gotten a little more detailed but it has only been RJ, TC and myself. Anyone else is welcome and we only fly "vanilla" DCS unless you want some texture mods on your machine which doesn't effect anything.
    Join in on the fun each Wednesday evening

We are going through our 15th mission in this "campaign". Now we even have gotten involved with tanks, thanks to all of us having combined Arms. each session gets better and better as we all learn how to do the things we need to know including mission making.. Join in on the fun. that's wednesday evening at 9PM EDT