BSOD issue on Wheels-PC
Even though we are going to change the video card on this system because of the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) I am going to clone the HD today on this system. Mainly because I have waaaaaaaay to many files not backed up yet... I can't print the System Information report so I am saving it here and will post any changes and fixes we make to this system to this thread for future reference.
System Information report January 19, 2017
- OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
- Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
- Other OS Description Not Available
- OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- System Name WHEELS-PC
- System Manufacturer OEM
- System Model OEM
- System Type x64-based PC
- Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
- BIOS Version/Date Phoenix Technologies, LTD 6.00 PG, 9/19/2008
- SMBIOS Version 2.5
- Windows Directory C:\Windows
- System Directory C:\Windows\system32
- Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
- Locale United States
- Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7601.17514"
- User Name WHEELS-PC\Wheels
- Time Zone Pacific Standard Time
- Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
- Total Physical Memory 7.99 GB
- Available Physical Memory 6.22 GB
- Total Virtual Memory 16.0 GB
- Available Virtual Memory 10.5 GB
- Page File Space 7.99 GB
- Page File C:\pagefile.sys
Video card we were going to use for the swap failed to allow the system to boot up for some reason?
We did clean the original video card more completely and so far I am not seeing any temperatures in the GPU over 65C. The card was hitting 85C when playing IL-2 and even it is not causing the temperatures to go above 65C. Most of the time it is running in the mid 50C's now. I am also using the cloned HD to run the system.