• Related 352nd FG Sites

• Teamspeak

To join the 352nd VFG Teamspeak server contact the XO or CO at the email link on the bottom of the Home page of this site.
  • Skinny

Call sign: 352nd_Skinny
    Aircraft No: 5, " S " in Squad Lettering
    Enlistment Date: January 14, 2010
    Duties Pilot
    Commendations:
    DFC Distinguished Flying Cross Air Medal
    Air Achievement Medal Combat Readiness Medal
    Inter-Squad Competitions:
    Scoreboard
    Inter-Squad
    matches only.
    Air-to-Air Victories
    Successful Bomb Run

Hometown: Terre Haute, IN
    Web Page, Projects, Special Interests, etc: Flying (real life), World War 2 Living History
    Profile: I first started online flying back in the late 90's with European Air War, the slowly progressed to CFS and onto IL-2 in 2001. I have been involved in several different online squadrons from RAF, Romanian, and German. From 2004 to present I have been AWOL from the online flying community in order to focus on school and real life flying. I'm a certified commercial pilot, but real life flying jobs are hard to find at present so I keep my skills sharp by flying online.

I was drawn to the 352nd VFG through noticing that they are very closely tied with the Original 352nd (WW2) which I really connected with since I have several World War 2 Living History (Reenacting) impressions. I've always been extremely fond of this hobby in having the opportunity to meet veterans, and honor all of those that didn't get to come home.

Re-living history either virtually, or through reenacting, is just a few ways in order to remember the fallen, honor the present, and never forget the sacrifices made by everyone from the era, so that we shall never be doomed to repeat it.

Skinny