• Related 352nd FG Sites

• Teamspeak

To join the 352nd VFG Teamspeak server contact the XO or CO at the email link on the bottom of the Home page of this site.
  • Duckman

Call sign: 352nd_Duckman
    Aircraft No: 18, "I" in Squad Lettering
    Enlistment Date: July 5, 2008
    Duties Squadron Commander, 487th
    Commendations:
    Air Medal Air Achievement Medal
    Combat Readiness Medal * Ploesti Raid Ribbon
    * Yamamoto Mission Pacific Flight Missions
    Inter-Squad Competitions:
    Scoreboard
    Inter-Squad
    matches only.
    Air-to-Air Victories
    Successful Bomb Run

Hometown: Wallingford, CT, USA
    Web Page, Projects, Special Interests, etc: -
    Profile: Hello, welcome to the 352nd Virtual Fighter Group. My name is Duckman; as one of my old squad members in CFS 3 would say, “half man - half duck”.

I started to fly sims back in the 2000 with Jane’s WWII fighters. I migrated to CFS2 and started flying on online. When CFS3 came out and I got into that one…this is where I joined a squadron. We migrated to IL-2 Pacific Fighters. The squad disbanded after a while. Now, flying on my own in IL-2 AEP, I meet one of my old squad-mates. He told me about the 352nd (“Blue-Nose Bastards”) and thought that I would feel right at home with them. Longing for missions (that I missed so much), so I decided to see what the squad was like by flying with them. After a while they asked me to join them. And here, in 2008, I am one of them, and proud to be here.

In my spare time I like to hunt…you guessed…it…ducks (hence the nickname Duckman).

I fly IL-2 Sims with my wife's indulgence. I am married for 7 years to a wonderful women that puts up with me. I named my plane “Ms Bonnie” after her…and yes she is a red head when she wants to be.

So go ahead and look around if you like what you see give Deacon or Persecutor an E-mail.

~S~

• Audio

The Merlin

352nd SamDog produced a terrific "Era Radio" sound byte .... kinda takes you back 75 years or so. Click the Speaker below to enjoy. Approximate run time is seven minutes.

• Recent Forum Posts

352nd Persecutor

Irish, As IL-2 evolved from its initial...

Irish,

As IL-2 evolved from its initial release it became, from IL-2 Sturmovik, to IL-2 Forgotten Battles and Ace Expansion Pack. Somewhere along the line (been years, I've forgotten the details)...

352nd Persecutor 03-22-2017, 10:03 AM Go to last post
    O'Donovan

I mentioned him in the post about DCS WWII...

I mentioned him in the post about DCS WWII failing. Then I specifically left him OUT of the picture when I said ED could contract with 1C to finish DCS WWII. 1C is a major game company with a large...

O'Donovan 03-19-2017, 05:02 PM Go to last post