• Related 352nd FG Sites

• Teamspeak

To join the 352nd VFG Teamspeak server contact the XO or CO at the email link on the bottom of the Home page of this site.
  • Rex

Call sign: 352nd_Rex
    Aircraft No: 8, " M " in Squad Lettering
    Enlistment Date: August 28, 2005
    Duties Pilot
    Commendations:
    Distinguished Flying Cross Air Achievement Medal
    Distinguished Unit Citation Combat Readiness Medal
    * Ploesti Raid Ribbon
    Inter-Squad Competitions:
    Scoreboard:
    Inter-Squad matches only.
    Air-to-Air Victories
    Successful Bomb Run

Hometown: Travis AFB, Ca, USA
    Web Page, Projects, Special Interests, etc: Fishing, shooting, offroading, simming
    Profile: Salute!

I'm Rex and I am one of the squad's newer members. I found the 352nd just a few days after I started flying on-line in September 2005.

Of all the things I've done to improve my flying skills, joining the 352nd has got the be the most rewarding. The 352nd is chock-full of skill and experience, and it is a great place to learn how to fly to your greatest potential. RJ's training program is excellent, our Command and Staff Group manages the Squad's activities in a professional manner, and the "Bastards" that make up The 352nd are some of the greatest guys you'll ever meet. This is the place to fly if you want comraderie, competition, and just plain fun.

See you in the skies,

Rex

• Audio

The Merlin

352nd SamDog produced a terrific "Era Radio" sound byte .... kinda takes you back 75 years or so. Click the Speaker below to enjoy. Approximate run time is seven minutes.